Friday, March 03, 2006

Last night at half past midnight, a policeman knocked on the door. It was regarding my housemate who lived downstairs. The PC explained that he was picked up for a misdemeanour and held at the local station for showing a rude sign to them and was thought to be under the influence of alcohol. The PC wanted to find out more about his mental background. So I woke up the whole household as they lived there longer and possibly knew more about him than I did. As he is mentally challenged, (to what extent I do not know), he was let off without a caution and sent home. The next morning, I told him about the police knocking on our door asking questions about him and all I got was 'I don't know' replies from him! Not even an apology for the inconvenience caused to the other people living there. How retarded is that!!! Not to mention he supposedly works as a business analyst for a gas company!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive and forget...this has helped preserved my sanity ;)

3:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgive and forget...this has preserved my sanity and keep in content in life.

3:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home