Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kuala Lumpur, February 2006
Also just added a gallery of pics of various places in Kuala Lumpur in February 2006, when I went home to visit my folks. Apart from the first three pics in the gallery, the rest were taken on Tuesday, February 21. Some people do last-minute shopping, I went last-minute shooting, (shooting pictures, that is) as I didn't really go about town to take photographs. So I visited the bits of the National Mosque, Railway station, Merdeka Square, KLCC Petronas Twin Towers and a Buddhist Temple (pics in earlier blog msg). All this while trying to juggle lunch with a friend as well as needing to pic my sis up from her work place. What a hectic day!

Click here for gallery.

Kuala Lumpur skyline on a hazy day.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home