Monday, March 13, 2006

Doggone tired!
What a long and tiring day. First I had to drive down to Cheltenham to do some Cheltenham Festival preparation pics which starts on Tuesday. There was hardly any people around the race course doing anything significant when I got there so I had to wander around looking for something interesting on the huge grounds! As I was driving back, the hand-me-down vehicle that I have got now, decided to just keel over its engine. Just on a main crossroad in the city centre and in the middle lane, the car stalls! Luckily for me, traffic was stationary and a kind soul helped to push the car into a side road.

I managed to get in touch with a buddy from work, Dave. Off we went in search of a pair of jump cables to jumpstart the car. He discovered that a cable to the alternator was loose and promptly fixed it. I barely made it back to the office before it decided to misbehave again. Now at this point, I have pictures from this morning to sort out, a car to jumpstart again and I was also down to cover the 115th Cruft's Dog Show, Best in Show category tonight!!!

So I ditch the car, get a lift from my boss to the NEC Arena, get the pics and try to send them in. As luck would have it, the servers in the office do not pick up my calls and I can't wire them in!! So I miss my deadline and my pics are, of course, late. Poo..


Actual picture link on the Daum website here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home