Monday, January 23, 2006

Well..looks like it'll be a long week before my long break. Went to help out KO at the Badminton Championships with the editing and captioning so that's my weekend gone. Glad I did though I only covered the Men's Singles using the Canon 400mm (wished it was the IS version but no it wasn't). Spent most of the time watching the game and editing the pics. This is my favourite pic that I took for the week. Too bad they shrunk it to put on the web. :(. Looks good on the office desktop. *smug*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

See Daum site here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am glad you took the extra mile ...we need to do that. There is no heart stronger than that of a volunteer's. I hope you'll continued to be driven by a passion to create outstanding images.

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home