Sunday, January 22, 2006

Some football cuttings in the papers from last week's game.
I love my sports and it's great when my pics get used.

Financial Times
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Looks better with colour though.

Birmingham Post & Mail
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lee Hendrie scoring with a header for Villa against West Ham.

My friends who know me well will know how passionate I am when it comes to football! 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 20 v 20, come rain or shine, I'm no Beckham but I'll kick a few balls.
It's been three years since I've played with my 'Taman' gang and I'm sure I'll meet up with some of the old 'kaki bolas'for a game or two. Only six more days till I'm home sweet home.

I have been covering the Badminton Championships in Birmingham for the last three days but I'm off tomorrow and it's the Finals. Bad thing is I don't get to cover the finals but good thing is, I'll be seating on the edge of my seat during the Men's Doubles as our Malaysian pair of Lee Wan Wah and Choong Tan Fook take on the Danish pair of Jens Eriksen and Martin Lundgaard Hansen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home