Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yeah..that's right, playing RISK & Mahjong on Christmas Day. We decided to call it quits after playing a few hours of RISK without anyone any nearer towards world domination. After all, everyone (13 of us) was waiting to open their presents under the Christmas tree.

One of my presents was a Smart Fortune Cookie, a novelty gift to help answer tough 'Yes' or 'No' questions, courtesy of my cousins, Bongface & Poobear - you know who you are.

Oh Wise Cookie - reveal your wisdom

Ask the cookie, shake it, answer revealed, up to you to follow it..etc.
And here's what you get if you mocked it:

Cookie's Reply:

Anyways, in true Chinese tradition (though a season early), my cousins and I, started our mahjong session. One of the luckiest ever rounds I've ever played in my entire life - not that I play a lot...probably twice a year since I was 15?

One of my lucky rounds, though I forgot to take a pic of my best round where I delivered my knockout blow winning with the first draw - a 'Chee Moh + Tei Wu'?

Dave & Poobear calculating the booty


For those who don't know what RISK is - it's a classic board game about world domination. As for Mahjong, it's kind of like Gin Rummy played with tiles but with lots more added twists.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna-Rina said...

Wahahahaha!! "Don't Mock The Cookie". Wahahaahh!!

1:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home