Tuesday, December 27, 2005

2nd day of Christmas and I'm back at work. Birmingham felt like a ghost town when I returned last night, though I'm not complaining about it, hahaha. Bloody taxi fare home cost £8.00 from town thanks to the non-existence of public transport but thanks to my lucky mahjong round the night before, there was enough change for a meal, heheh.

Well, Christmas has come and gone and 2006 is just around the corner. Time to reflect on this year's achievement. I must say that 2005, so far, has been a very positive year for me compared to the crap previous four years. I've already started on listing out some goals for 2006.

- Eat as many different things when back home in Malaysia during the Chinese New Year photos.
- Snapshots...
- Rent a car and travel around Peninsular Malaysia.
- Return to fitness (unaccomplished goal since 1999 (ever since working life began).
- Conversation Mandarin & Spanish - two languages? Well, if I try for two, who knows, I might actually remember one!

What happened over Christmas? Here's a summary - hibernation for a few days before Christmas, followed by Christmas Eve dinner & Christmas Day lunch!!! Photos to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home