Saturday, July 03, 2004

A month since my last posting. An interesting month has passed by. Managed to break my camera's LCD display before leaving for Wales and the damn laptop is not working properly still. Not sure it has completely put me off buying 2nd hand electrical goods but I guess it's all down to luck. I haven't done any blogging for a while due to work constraints, Euro 2004 fever, enrolment to NCTJ photojournalism course, student visa application & etc. Not having a camera and a computer to work with was not very motivating at all. Breaking my camera was a really expensive lesson; £139 to fix. I have so many things to write about that I have put off - like my weekend in Wales with the boys involving quad-biking and more beers in Wales. An afternoon in French opera followed by England vs France was another weekend activity. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert at Hyde Park was good though not fantastic and the sad part was I didn't have my camera with me. Luckily I had my cousin's camera to snap some photographs but it just doesn't feel the same not having your own. Oh yeah, mum - hope you like the birthday card I sent. :)


Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Hyde Park, London 2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home