Friday, May 07, 2004

I was at Leicester Square yesterday evening to meet David Chew'bacca'. Anyway, I was patiently waiting for my train home to Edgware, when I felt someone pushing me towards the train doors even before it has opened. The station wasn't packed at all and I turned around to see who this impatient person was. It turned out to be a blind man making his way to the door. I only realised he was blind when I saw his walking stick. As we entered the carriage, a number of people offered their seats, which was not a suprise. What did suprise me was when he flipped open a magazine and started looking through it at a 1 metre distance away from his eyes. Don't get me wrong as I constantly give up my seat to the older folks, disabled, etc.
What I couldn't understand was if this guy could read his magazine, why the $*£%*!@ did he have to push me to get on the tube? Can someone explain this to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home