Tuesday, April 20, 2004

My sister Florence was looking through my photo gallery of animals and mentioned she was looking at the picture of the 'kaloi' fish, which reminds me of the time when our dad used to rear one mean looking 'kaloi'.
0022
I remember the time I caught one of the many wall lizards common to all Malaysian homes by shooting it with the big white elastic band which one normally finds at the post office. Slightly dazed, I left the little blighter swimming on the surface of the aquarium and watched as the events unfold in my own direction of 'JAWS'. The 'Kaloi' spots it struggling to swimming to the side of the glass aquarium moves in to swallow the lizard up in a single gulp. However, after much chewing the 'Kaloi' this time, decides it wasn't good enough and rightly spits everything out. Can you just imagine the gore? I still do to this very day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home